Terms and conditions: please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing these conditions on arrival (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- All accommodation charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences.
- Where a credit card is not available a $200 cash bond and identification in the form of a Drivers Licence or Passport will be required on check in to cover any damages or charges.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest.
- There is a maximum of one car space per apartment booking.
- The maximum number of guests included in the tariff is as follows.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment – Up to 2 guests
- 2 Bedroom Apartment – Up to 4 guests
- 3 Bedroom Apartment – Up to 6 guests
Additional guests are welcome and subject to the maximum number of guests able to be accommodated in any individual apartment will be charged $25 per night for an extra adult or $20 per night for an extra child. If additional beds or cots need to be hired further charges will apply.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which the Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning the Guest fails to comply.
- There will be no refund when the Guest choses to depart prior to the scheduled departure date.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities at Bella Casa Noosa is accurate we cannot be held responsible for any misinterpretation. If any feature or facility is essential to the guest’s requirements we suggest the guest checks this with the reservation staff at time of booking.
LOW SEASON – The full deposit less an administration fee of $125 will be refunded if the booking is cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival.
No part of the deposit will be refunded if cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival.
On bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to the confirmed arrival date the full value of accommdation will be charged.
No refund wil be paid in the case of a no-show and the full value of your confirmed accommodation will be charged.
If the guest arrives after the confirmed arrival date, or departs before the confirmed departure date the guest will still be responsible for the total of the original confirmed “Total Accommodation Charge.”
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IS FIRM AND WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL GUESTS TAKE OUT ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER THE LOSS OF DEPOSIT OR ACCOMMODATION CHARGES SHOULD THE CANCELLATION POLICY BE APPLIED.
The guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card provided for the booking for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction to the Guest and removal of the Guest’s property.
- Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises, with the exception of guide dogs or assistance dogs.
- Our pool and pool area are for the use of in house guests only.
- An additional charge of $130.00 will apply for any keys which are lost or damaged.
- Properties throughout the Noosa area are continuously being renovated either in the same complex or nearby properties. This is beyond our control and neither the management nor owners can be held accountable for what another owner does in his property. In the event work is being carried out in our building we will endeavour to minimise the disturbance to our guests.
- No responsibility will be taken for disturbances or inconveniences coming from neighbouring buildings.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse any booking if the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID on check in.
LOW SEASON – At the time of booking a deposit of $250 will be charged to the credit card provided. Full payment of the outstanidng balance is required upon check-in.
MID & HIGH SEASON – At the time of bookiing a deposit of $400 will be charged to the credit card provided. Full payment of the outstanding balance will be charged to the credit card provided 30 days prior to check-in or if the booking is made inside of 30 days prior to check in.
- The guest agrees to pay the daily rate on an apartment for any downtime on the apartment caused by damage by the guest. (i.e.: Apartment cannot be rented out)
- We accept MasterCard and Visa cards. Please be advised that we do not have the facility to accept American Express or Diners Card.
- Requests for specific apartments are a REQUEST only and although every effort will be made to meet the request, due to factors out of our control we cannot always guarantee that you will receive the requested apartment.